If your dog, like many others, loves to clean up the leftovers at, or under, your table, then you need to listen up. Seriously. Because there are a number of foods which you should avoid giving to your dog.
Some of these killer dog foods are dangerous if consumed in large quantities, while others are toxic even in small amounts.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for your reference only and should only be considered in conjunction with the advice of a professional veterinarian.
Ingestion of alcohol can lead to injury, disorientation, sickness, and problems with urination. In extreme cases dogs may go into a coma and even die as a result of alcohol poisoning.